UML Editing Tools Evaluation

To Whom it may concern

My name is Kapil Johri and I am an MSc student studying Computer Science, at Kings college, London. A major component of my MSc is my Thesis which I am currently researching into. As part of this thesis I
am researching into UML editing tools (In particular Forward & Reverse Engineering).

The nature of my project is to develop a tool in Java which takes as input: UML models and translates these into JavaBean code as an output. Is it possible for you to provide me with any information which is relevant, as this would be of great use and strictly confidential.

In addition to this development I will be comparing competing products available on the market. My department is also very active in this field of research and I will be as part of my report reccomending a tool to the department, and there is the possibility that this reccomendation be published.

Thankyou for any information
Regards
Kapil Johri