Re: dia file exchange

Viso can export to DXF, VML, and others.  I know that VML is a
microsoftism but it's an XML extension
and is therefore in human readable form.  I haven't worked with VML but
have read what it is
supposed to be.  Would it make more sense to focus on being compatible
with a file format
other than VISO native ?