Re: Paper size default, pstricks

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Jacek Pliszka wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:
>
>> 2. Vertical centering of text inside a box doesn't seem to work with
>> PSTricks, i.e. when I export a .tex file.  I group the box and the text,
>> and select Center in Alignment.  Is this a bug, or am I doing something
>> wrong?
>
> Most likely the bug. :)
>
> Could you send me the problematic dia file?
>
> I have finally obtained my Ph.D. so now I can do something useful. ;)

Congratulations!  What are you up to now, then?

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne