Re: UrShapes coding update

Andre Kloss wrote:

> Did RMS not say "b4 a million I's, all bucks r shallow"? ;)

Hi Andre,

Are you referring to Eric Raymond's formulation of "Linus's Law" in "The
Cathedral and the Bazaar"?

    "Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow."

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/x147.html

(PMJI, if there was a joke in there and I didn't get it.)

--jkl