UrShapes coding update

Finally my e-mail is working properly.  For some reason, sending via
external mail agents (netscape, outlook, etc.) would become a crap shoot
whether or not the mail would actually send or if it would show up 12
hours later.  My web mail and telnet clients worked fine.  Kinda weird
but I uninstalled some .net thing that was in the system and it works
fine.  Can't wait till I switch ISP's and can use linux again.

Well anyway, I've gotten a filled rectangle to show up and resize and
now I am going ahead and integrating the UrShape stuff that we have been
throwing around this mail-list for quite awhile.  I will place
everything at the construct CVS once I am done.  One problem I am having
is in the move code.  For some reason when I click in the object I have
created and tried to move it, the object would jump away from the mouse
arrow.  It might have something to do with the distance_from code but I
swiped that directly from the box code so it should work.  Well it is
not all that important right now and I am sure once the code is out
someone will be able to spot my error.

More to come

--J5