Re: Using ISO8859-2 characters in Dia

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Tom Mraz wrote:

> is there any way how to use non latin 1 (esp. iso-8859-2) characters in dia?

Try unicode just added by Cyrille ( I haven't tested it yet
as I have problems with unicode fonts/keyboard on my notebook)
Compile with --enable-unicode

> charset. Is there any 'quick-hack' how to achieve this?

Without unicode:
Printing may be a problem (I do it via LaTeX).
For just displaying edit
lib/font.c and add the font you wish (lines around 100)
Then the font will appear in the menu and will be
displayed correctly if you have the correct keyboard mapping.

Good luck,

Jacek