Using ISO8859-2 characters in Dia

Hi all,

is there any way how to use non latin 1 (esp. iso-8859-2) characters in dia?

I've downloaded and recompiled the 0.88.1 version and it's very nice but
I can't use some of our national characters as ecaron, rcaron and so on.
When I type them dia instead of them inserts the letters from iso-8859-1
charset. Is there any 'quick-hack' how to achieve this?

Tomas Mraz

P.S. Please cc on my e-mail because I'm not subscribed to the Dia list and I
read it only on archives. Thanks.

						Turkish proverb