Re: Shapes, resizable or not?

On June 1, Jamin Collins wrote:

> I recently upgraded to Dia v0.88.1.  I now seem to be having some
difficulty
> with the Chapin shapes that I've been creating.  I don't recall having
this
> problem under v0.86 with relatively the same (changed SVG namespace as
> suggested) shape definitions.  I'm fairly certain that I was able to
> arbitrally change the size of my shapes under v0.86 so long as the
shape was
> large enough to fit the text.  However, now with v0.88.1 I find that I
can
> no longer adjust the size of my shapes except by adjusting the length
of the
> text string displayed in the shape.  I found a reference to something
of
> this nature in the FAQ regarding the resizing of classes.
>
> Any ideas on how I could correct this?  Is it something that I've
overlooked
> in my shape definition?

I found the same problem: "fine resizing" in version 0.86 that is not
present in version 0.88.1 for all shapes . Not only for "your" defined
shapes. Try to resize "document" from Flowchart....

And I believe that  the explanations in the manual speak about
resizing in v 0.86.

Have you got any solution?

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net