Re: plugins ... I say yeahy, any second on that ?

Le ven, déc 07, 2001, à 04:43:33 +0000, Alan a écrit:

> Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> aagh, look what ive started sorry!

Don't feel sorry; I wasn't after you ! (and I'm really not after anyone, but
unfortunately I'm can sound sometimes a bit harsh when I read something I
disagree strongly with) ;-)

> > already. Arguably, cooking up a "command-line plug-in" which pipes the dia
> > file into a command line should be really a piece of cake to do (and
>
> wish i had thought of that, my lamer programmings skillz should be able
> to manage that a simple pipe or exec() type thingey (assuming i actually
> get off my ass and do it)

Don't worry about your skills; if you have the time and wish to contribute,
sure, your first patches may not be accepted "as is" the first couple of
times, but in my own experience, that's one of the best ways to learn (to my
great horror, Google's database is littered with most of the stupid things
I wrote and stupid patches I dared to show. Fortunately, Google doesn't
index the Fidonet forums...)

Grumpf.