Re: Question on how to add or update symbol in distribution

Le mar, aoû 21, 2001, à 07:41:04 -0700, Patrick Key a écrit:

> I'd like to submit some generic network symbols* but I'm not sure who I should contact or work with. (I don't have a gnome CVS account or anything but I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves)
>
> I figure the last person to touch the symbol in CVS would be a good start but I figured I'd pose the question to the list.

Simply make a unidiff of your tree against the CVS tree (beware of the
xml-i18n-tools changes in the sheet files), with the following options:

	cp -a dia dia-cvs # where dia holds the whole CVS tree
	cp <your files> dia/.... # wherever needed
	diff -urN dia-cvs dia |gzip -9>/tmp/a.patch.gz

If it's small (< 32K), just post it on the list. Otherwise, put it on a site
and post an URL to it.

Grumpf.