Question on how to add or update symbol in distribution

Hi-

I've been lurking on the mailing list for a bit and haven't seen this question yet so I'll step out of the shadows and go ahead and ask it...

What's the best way to add or update a dia symbol thats part of the dia distribution?

I'd like to submit some generic network symbols* but I'm not sure who I should contact or work with. (I don't have a gnome CVS account or anything but I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves)

I figure the last person to touch the symbol in CVS would be a good start but I figured I'd pose the question to the list.

Thanks,
Patrick

* Three symbols to be exact all more-or-less in the
  style of those found in Cisco documentation:
  -a 'hockey puck' router
  -a 'thick X with arrow heads' switch
  -an 'Eight arrows of a compass' multi-layer switch

--
Patrick Key
pkey@altavista.com