Re: Warning in dos box?

Le lun, aoû 13, 2001, à 09:05:09 +0100, Ole Lundsgaard a écrit:

> I'm fairly new to Dia and have problems that I can't figure out.
> I'm on a 0.88 WIN32 and every time I try to say alter the windowsize I
> get a dosbox warning:
> GDK-Warning**: gdkgc-win32.c:934: RelaeseDC failure.
> Then the program shutdown as I close the dosbox.

It's not a "DOS" box, it's a console box. It's here to get warning messages
about details which aren't handled as well as they should. Don't close this
box ; just minimise it if it upsets you. If it really upsets you, you're
welcome to download the source code and help fix the problem.

Besides, this problem happens in gdkgc-win32.c, which is not in dia, but in
the gtk for win32 libraries. IOW, this question belongs to the GTK-Win32
mailing list (if such exists).

> Could someone please help me out. In linux no such problem happens!

sure it does ! just run dia from an xterm, you'll eventually see a Gtk
message. And, if you close the xterm, you'll close dia. Just the same
behaviour.

Grumpf.