From: dia-list-admin@gnome.org [mailto:dia-list-admin@gnome.org]On
Behalf Of Ole Lundsgaard
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 9:05 AM
To: dia-list@gnome.org
Subject: Warning in dos box?

Hello!

I'm fairly new to Dia and have problems that I can't figure out.
I'm on a 0.88 WIN32 and every time I try to say alter the windowsize I
get a dosbox warning:
GDK-Warning**: gdkgc-win32.c:934: RelaeseDC failure.
Then the program shutdown as I close the dosbox.
I'm using WINME.
Could someone please help me out. In linux no such problem happens!
--
Med venlig hilsen/regards

Ole Lundsgaard
Egensegaardsvej 10