Re: DIA - UML - dashed and dotted lines

At 00:38 03.08.01 +0200, Fungus Mediocre wrote:
>Dear Hans Breuer,
>
>I can't create dashed or dotted line at line thickness greater than
>0.6 (or less if zoomed). The dotted line is not available at all.
This is a known limitation of the win9x gdi which shines through the
implementation of gtk. In fact you are able to create such lines
but the line state isn't drawn correctly. The only feasible work-arounds
are using the antialized renderer (with it's own limitations) or
switching the OS version. The gdi of Win NT4/2K is much less limited.

>I've read the FAQ in the DIA distribution because lysator.liu.se is
>unreacheable from about one week.

Maybe this one should be added to the FAQ?

>Fabio Bovelacci - Windows 95 OSR2, DX8.0a, TNT2, K6-III

	Hans