Re: pretty, pretty font

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 06:27 +0200, Stefan wrote:
> hi,
>
> possible this will help you understanding the bug (or not). Try the
> following. Create a diagram, with at least three objects. Don't care the
> type, but they need to have some kind of text in it. Even simple
> text-objects would work. Arrange two of the objects upon another. Only a
> little bit. Now select one of the two arranged object, deselect it and
> then open the right-click popup-menu over the previously non-selected
> object. -> The font is going creepy. The vertical order isn't relevant
> at all. It also works with both objects. Select one of them -> deselect
> it -> and then hide the other with the right-button popup-menu. this
> doesn't work if the objects don't overlap one another.

Thanks for the very simple reproduction example.  I can now make an even
simpler one:

Make an object with text.
Make another object (not by drag-and-drop), overlapping the first.
Open the right-click popup menu.
Font goes wonky.

Interesting.  It must overlap for the wonkiness to happen.

Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>