Adding a BMP to DIA

I have some BMP figures that I use on my Network
Diagrams. I think that the Network figures that are on
DIA are too much black, and it reduces the
understanding of bigger networks.
I'm using some figures in BMP, but they are'nt
integrated on DIA's library, so I have to keep the
figures on the same directory all the time. I tried to
add it, but doesn't worked.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks and sorry for my english...

Felipe Torres