Re: shape / sheet

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 13:30 +0000, Luc Cessieux wrote:
> what is differents between shape directorie and sheet directorie.
> Is it oblige to associate a icon with a MyObject.c or I can to do 2 icons
> for 1 same MyObject.c and if yes how i can to know witch icon call my
> MyObject.c

Shapes are the individual SVG-defined objects.  Appear as icons in the
toolbox.
Sheets are collections of shapes and programmed objects.  Appear as a
collection of icons in the toolbox.
Thus the two get separate directories.  The sheet file (foo.sheet.in)
can specify the icons, which is required for programmed objects.
Thank but how to know witch icons call my MyObject.c
Shapes can specify their own icons.

Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>