XML to diagram & layout engine -- (was: Re: XML to diagram)

Hi,

dia native format is XML. So you can either use dia format, either use
your own format and transform it with an XSL transformation sheet. This
is quite easy to realize.

However dia does not have layout engine. It means you will have to tell
dia where to put the elements.

Adding a layout engine to dia is certainly a very exciting project, if
you want to have a go!

luc