Re: dia 0.94, Win2000: Missing icons (snap-to-grid and in the layers dialog)

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 10:32 +0100, Carsten Fuchs wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just upgraded from dia 0.92.2 to 0.94 on Windows 2000. The new version
> really looks excellent, I really appreciate all those improvements
> compared to the last. A thousand thanks to the developers!  :O)
>
> However, I also experience a problem both on Win98 and Win2000:
> The small icon at the bottom of each diagrams main window for toggling
> the snap-to-grid feature is missing (that is, a default icon is in its
> place). Worse, the same is true for the layers dialog, and thus one
> cannot really determine which of the icon buttons is enabled or disabled
> (the on and off state of the replacement icon almost look identical).
>
> ==> What can I do?
>
> I really like the ability to attach things to each other "through"
> layers, and would be pleased if the problem could somehow be solved.

This is due to image files not being installed correctly.  I don't know
where they'd go on a Win32 machine, but the files are

connectable-empty.png
connectable.png
off-grid.png
on-grid.png
visible-empty.png
visible.png

found in the app/pixmaps dir in the source.

Steffen?

BTW, this issue *is* being resolved in CVS currently.