dia 0.94: Connections lost after upgrade from 0.92.2 ?

Hello again,

another question just occurred to me:
After the upgrade from 0.92.2 to 0.94 on Windows 98 and 2000, it seems
that the new support for anti-aliased fonts implies changes of the width
of some shapes, e.g. the "UML class" shapes.
Unfortunately, when I had previously (in 0.92.2) connected e.g. a line
to two UML classes, the line start and end points are still in their
original place after opening this diagram in 0.94, they are not
connected to the UML class shape anymore.

It seems that dia does not explicitly save connections between lines and
shapes, and that the new width of the shapes in 0.94 thus implicitly
tears the connections apart.

Well, before I start fixing all my diagrams manually, I'd rather ask if
there is something that I've overlooked or something that can be done to
get things right automatically?

Best regards,
Carsten

-- Ca3D - Engine http://www.Ca3D-Engine.de Carsten Fuchs http://www.Ca3D-Engine.de/c_Carsten.php