Von: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] Im Auftrag von Alan Horkan
Gesendet: Montag, 31. Januar 2005 17:35
An: discussions about usage and development of dia
Betreff: Re: Commercial use of DIA

> Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:49:37 -0000
> From: andreas polak bt com
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: Commercial use of DIA
>
> Hi,
> my name ist Andreas Polak. I study Computer Science in Frankfurt
> /Germany and writing my final year Project.
> Found now your great programm and want to ask, if it is possiblem to
> draw network schemes and use it in my finaly year project?
> I also want to write a book and want to use this pictures in it.
> It is possiple to use the pictures for commercial use?

In short the answer is most definately YES.

Read the Gnu GPL if you need more details on what you can do with the source code but you can definately do whatever you like with the images you produce.

We would of course appreciate if you mention that you have used Dia and direct people to our website but you are under no obligation to do so.

Thanks for using Dia.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org Dia is for Diagrams  http://gnome.org/projects/dia/ Alan's Journal http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/