Re: Re-phrase

Sam Post schrieb:
[...]
Any ideas? I'd like to be able to use Dia to make an image, then run a
simple script that reads the dia/svg file and outputs html for a
clickable image map. The problem is, dia's coordinate system is in
centimeters and I can't figure out how to get this into pixels, which
is what jpg's and png's use.

Depends on resolution. Why not using "compatible" vector graphics programs? OpenOffice can handle jpegs (load one), draw in centimeter-scale (over the jpeg) and export the drawing as svg. (drawn in cm, exported in pixels).

Does this solve the problem? (Otherwise use Image-Magic libraries and code something in perl, java, c or any preferred language and get the cm bounds of jpegs and gifs->calculate scaling factor->proportionally scale your svg coordinates.)