Re: XML to diagram

To explain a little further, here is what I had in mind.

<device>
  <name>Myswitch</name>
  <type>switch</type>
  <interface>
       <name>Fe0/0</name>
       <ipAddress>x.x.x.x</ipAddress>
       <subnet>y.y.y.y</subnet>
  </interface>
</device>

This would give me a block like below

             +                                  + Fe0/0 x.x.x.x/y bits
             +        MySwitch            +

Some sort of similar simple language to connect other devices and
console.  Ofcourse it does not need to be limited to ascii art!

Regards,
Murtaza