Re: Nightly snapshot?

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Lars Clausen wrote:

> Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 00:07:43 +0100 (CET)
> From: Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: Nightly snapshot?
>
> My internetconnection is down until Jan. 31st, so to do any work, I need
> to transfer the source via my parents Windows machine, which doesn't do
> CVS.  I thought there was a nightly snapshot in .tar.gz form somewhere,
> but I can't find it anywhere.  Am I just hallucinating, or is it around
> somewhere?

Maybe you were thinking of these snapshots that Cyrille provided* but
there are none from 2005 yet, the most recent was from August 2004
http://perso.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/snapshots/

Hopefully Cyrille will know.

- Alan

* as mentioned on the Dia developement page
http://gnome.org/projects/dia/develop.html