Some aesthetic suggestions

Now that I have begun working more with Dia, I am finding I am missing a couple of things:

1) I would suggest either widening the vertical ruler so it is much more clear what coordinate you are at, or putting the mouse's current x,y position in the status bar somewhere.

2) When an object is selected, certain aggregate information would be nice to have in the status bar; namely length of lines or area of the bounding boxes of objects.

Cheers!
Aaron