Re: dia --export= corrupts colors in PNG exports

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 20:18 +0100, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> several Debian users reported a problem which unfortunately, I can not
> reproduce. Basically, on "dia --export ..." from the command line under
> X, the output png image is identifiable, but the colors are wrong (e.g.
> white and green on black background instead of default black on white).
> >From the console (without X) and interactively (from Dia), it works for
> them.
>
> Maybe you have an idea after reading the log at

> Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a limited color depth system doing gdk-pixbuf export.  Try
exporting with type png-libart, which does not try to get Gdk to make
colors.

Ought to be the default to use that when there's no $DISPLAY available,
but the exporter selection system is rather primitive.  I guess the
$DISPLAY-dependent ones could just quietly disappear when there is no
$DISPLAY.

Could you make a bugzilla report on this?