Re: Problem with user interface language

Hi Andreas,

> I installed Dia 0.94 on win XP and have set LANG=DE in a batch before
> starting dia.
> Now all menus appeare in german, but the OK, Close and Apply buttons in
> the dialogs remain english.
>
> Is there a soultion to this ?

Possibly. Those buttons are from GTK+ directly. Looks like the GTK+ locale files
are not found (Most probably installed in the wrong place).
Unfortunately I cannot hunt down the problem right now. Please file
a bug in bugzilla to keep track of this problem.

Regards,

Steffen