Re: Objects properties - Python console

Lars Clausen wrote:

> The UML properties are currently hardcoded in C in a *very* hacky way that
> should certainly not be emulated.  I don't think the Python plugin can
> handle adding similar things.  Which exact properties are you looking for?

I have to use Dia for an electronical project.
I'd like to create new shapes with specific properties.
For example, I'd like to set in the properties of an adder how many bits the
adder will manipulate.
So I'm looking for the best way to create a dialog-properties where I could set
some basic information.
My first idea was to use python plugin (that's what my professor said) to create
new properties. But if it's possible to implement this in C maybe it would be
better.
So if someone has some information to help... I'm quite blocked for the moment

Thanks

Daniel de Almeida