Re: Dia v 0.94 error (fwd)

posting to list so that others know this guy did get a response to his
question

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:44:53 -0600
From: Don Finley <DFinley helena com>
To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
Subject: Re: Dia v 0.94 error

 The error that I sent you earlier  about:

Everytime when I open the Dia v 0.94 software I get an error message in a
DOS box with the error:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "NULL"

Well I found out my problem. Either you have to save a flowchart or print
the flowchart and this error will go away.
Just thought I would let you know what I found out.