Kudo and Question

Well I upgraded to 0.94 recently when I moved to Fedora Core 3. Wow..such a small difference between the numbers .92 and .94, but what an improvement! I very much like the highlight of the target box, and I always had a hard time making lines go down and to the left,. The first one I tried worked perfectly.

One small question......very small. When viewing at 400%, the first line of text in a box is enlarged appropriately. The second line is not. Is this unique to me? No big deal, just a bit disconcerting.

Thanks-

Jim Clark