Problem with online help for dia 0.94

Hi,

I'm trying to build dia on Solaris with a view to adding it to the Solaris Companion CD. When I run dia and click on 'help' and then 'manual', I get an error message saying 'Could not open help directory: Error opening directory '/opt/sfw/share/dia/help': No such file or directory'. On an Ubuntu linux system, help works and takes you to files called 'ch0x.html'. I can't see any files with these names in the dia tarball. I'm probably just not packaging the help files in the right directory but what are the help files in the tarball distribution called?

Many thanks,

Jill