New to dia devt... current CVS minor problem

Hi folks,

I'm new to Dia development but have generally been making a
nuisance of myself in Bugzilla lately so thought I'd drop onto
the list to say hello.

I couldn't get current CVS to build on my FC1 system. make
failed in the app folder with an error about unresolved
symbols. After scratching my head as to why various libraries
were missing from the linker line, I spotted that Makefile.am
was updated in the past couple of weeks. By backing out the
change and using the previous revision of app/Makefile.am,
things build again for me.

No doubt I'll post more as I start to get to grips with the
current state of Dia development and the ways in which I might
contribute.

Andy

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
http://jumpgate.homelinux.net/