adding stencils to dia

Hey,

I work as information architect in Sao Paulo City Hall and
Telecentros Projects, down there in Brazil. We are the
biggest gnome users in latin america (more than 2,500 PCs).

So, dia is something really good to me but, I spend lotta
time to improvise my stencils...

I thought if I could add some IA stencils to dia?

I got the templates but how should I proceed?