dia in Polish

Hi,

I DLed dia ver. 0.94, and since my XP Pro is in Polish the program was installed with almost all menus in Polish. Hence two questions: 1. Prefer to have English interface. I was counting to have access to Preferences. 2. So second problem. There is English help file where in Customization chapter I was suggested to select File ==> Preferences, but in Polish menu there is nothing like this.

Please help me

Dr. Andrzej Cichy
andcichy interia pl
Int'l American School