Object / sheets

Howdy all,

I have been busy and have a good idea of how to get the Object-Role
Modeling sheets done and ready for inclusion if Lars would like to add
them one day to dia.

I have one problem that I don't really understand:

When i make a custom shape, I export the diagram as a *.shape file, it
is then available for inclusion into my ORM sheet via File -> Sheets and
Objects. When I include my new shape and apply the changes, I get a very
unreadable picture in the sheet view, like my diagrams are miniture.

How can I get the nice clear pictures you have for the other sheets?
Make my diagrams huge? Fatter line widths?

Thanks,
erics