Re: New to dia devt... current CVS minor problem

Hi Andy,
welcome to Dia development ;-)
At 00:27 31.10.2004, Andy Piper wrote:
[...]
I couldn't get current CVS to build on my FC1 system. make
failed in the app folder with an error about unresolved
symbols. After scratching my head as to why various libraries
were missing from the linker line, I spotted that Makefile.am
was updated in the past couple of weeks. By backing out the
change and using the previous revision of app/Makefile.am,
things build again for me.

There was quite some trouble with it (especially when using --prefix) but I expect it to be fixed [again;] Please give ./autogen.sh aanother try with the recent files from cvs. If you are using anoncvs expect about a day delay before they are synced again with the master cvs.gnome.org

If it still does not work the relevant parts from the log files may help.

Thanks,
        Hans