dia 0.94 on gentoo

hi

I've emerged dia 0.94 a couple of days ago. My basic environment is
Gentoo, gentoo-dev-sources 2.6.8, xorg X server 6.8.0. When i try to run
dia from console it crashed with:

** ERROR **: Couldn't find standard objects when looking for
object-libs, exiting...

aborting...

I've already checked the FAQ but the two lines dedicated there didn't
help much. I'd appreciate any assistance you could offer. providing more
information should not be a problem.

Thanks,

Vlad