Re: [Web] Link to CVS tree from download page

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 hma syd odn ne jp wrote:

> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:11:33 GMT
> From: hma syd odn ne jp
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: [Web] Link to CVS tree from download page
>
> Hi,
>
> the link to CVS tree
>     http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=dia
> on download page
>     http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/downld.html
> doesn't work.
>
> I think it's good idea to link to
>     http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/
> instead.

There was a security issue months ago you might remember after which
things were turned off but never reenabled.

I'm still hoping that gnome will eventually restore the old services.
At this stage I dont know if they ever actually plan to do so.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

- Alan