Dia-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

    dia-list-request> I don't know that anybody has done the
    dia-list-request> regeneration thing, but autodia does generate
    dia-list-request> diagrams for a number of languages.

    Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    I did not before because what I gto from apt-cache did not mention
    Python.

       AutoDia creates UML files for use with dia. It scans your perl
       or c++ code, and generates class diagrams in dia's native file
       format (XML).  .  Support for other languages can be provided
       with plugins.

--
    bye, Luca