Re: Link

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:44:19 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com> wrote:
> >It could also be a object menu point that activates the something.
> >URL should still be in properties (possibly even an URL list, if so
> >desired), and then the object menu contains and "Open" entry that uses
> >the URL to do whatever.
>
> This is exactly that I want to do

Ok, that's is feasible without any ugly hacks or kludges.  Setting up
the property and menu item is easy, the interesting thing is how do
you "open" a URL from C?  I imagine there's a standard call under
Windows, and if you're just creating a Windows-specific use of Dia,
that should be fine (but requires that you compile it).  Under
Linux... I'm not sure that there is a standard way to do that, but we
could at least try to run $BROWSER.