Dia on TheOpenCD v2.0

Hello,

Just writing to let you know that Dia has been selected for v2.0 of TheOpenCD scheduled for release in December. This is a compilation of the very best user-level FOSS available on the Windows platform. The program selection is slowly growing as more desktop applications mature, but the current number is still just 25.

In the next few weeks we'll be working on the text and other content to be included with the CD browser. This time the installer will also be multi-lingual. You are invited to stop by our forum [1] and wiki [2] to help with text authoring, screenshot submissions or other suggestions that will help portray Dia in a favorable light. We would also appreciate any help you could provide with translations (esp. after the text freeze on Nov 10th). Thanks.

- Henrik

[1] http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/forum/
[2] http://www.theopencd.net/wiki/