Re: Putting some prefix to the mailing-list mails?

Hi.

Thats a good idea. Personally I have mozilla sort on the mailing adress. I guess it would miss spam sent to the list, but it hasn't really been an issue, and probably wont be since its suscribers only.

/Pontus

Ulf Lamping wrote:

Hi!

I'm subscribed to many mailing lists, which usually have a prefix like: [ethereal-dev] or [scite].

This makes it easy to sort out the incoming mails from spam, and sort them automatically into a special folder.

As mail subjects like: "How Do I?" will usually considered spam by myself (yes, and I'm using a good spamfilter).

Using the digest mode will have such a prefix, but this makes it much harder to respond to a mail.

Any chance that a prefix like [dia] to the mailing list mails could be added?

Regards, ULFL