How do I?

In the fall of 2004, I started to use the UML portion of this dia
program in earnest. I had been using several commercial programs in my
work and wanted something I could use for my "home" projects. Even
though Dia was advertised as having complete support for the UML static
structures, I found that I was used to having a design tool that was
much closer to the language as described by the OMG and the Three
Amigos.
Always willing to give back to the culture that has supported me for the
last 30+ years, I have endeavored to make the UML portion of Dia more
compliant with the standard as it is currently described.
My changes do not include any of the enhancements as described in
UML 2.0.

To that end, I have modified the code for Associations so that the dialog
associate with associations now has the ability to set the visibility of
the roles as defined in Chapter 10 of "The Unified Modeling Language User
Guide" by Booch, Rumbaugh and Jacobson.

I have only started to test these changes under Windows XP, and I saw the
note
about the up coming 0.95 release. Should I submit a bugzilla with a patch
file,
wait for the next release or what?