Re: PATCH: backslash arrow

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 02:42, anthonym@overture.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Just joined the list because I've been doing a little bit of HACKING
> on dia, so thought I would mention what I am working on as well as
> submitting a patch for one of the things.
>
> I'm working on creating a BPMN sheet (http://www.bpmi.org/) which I
> will submit as a larger patch once I am further along (and maybe not
> until the 1.0 spec is released in the next month or two).
>
> One thing I found missing was a backslashed arrow which is included as
> a patch to lib/arrow.*.
>
> Anyway, hopefully the patch is acceptable.  I'll probably be posting
> more, as well as posting some questions as I get further along.

Looks good to me, I've applied it to the dev branch.  Thanks!

Now to find a more sustainable way of handling arrows -- that list is
getting way too long.  Probably will have to do something similar to the
font lists.  Actually, it's a bit down the road, but a nice little
project if somebody wants to...