UML class multiplicity

Hi all, I have just started using Dia after reacting rather badly to our
lecturer's suggestion to use Visio for our UML diagrams :-)

Most things are working, but I've been unable to set class multiplicity
- is dia capable of this?

My gut feeling is no, as I've checked the website, mailing list
archives, bugzilla, and source from both the latest release (0.92) and
latest cvs snapshot (2004-04-22).

Cheers

Andrew