[no subject]

Back to the LWN article, and in particular the "Page table" box. Here's how
I think Jon could have done, had chickenpox-mode been implemented then:
	1. draw the "page" boxes and the "page table" box
	2. create the first brown line, set attributes
	3. copy & paste twice
	4. enable "add CP on body", "snap to grid", and move the filled
circle ends of the brown lines to nicely aligned places somewhat within the
page table box
	5. disable "add CP on body" mode, carry on the rest of the diagram
(unless, of course, the filled triangle ends of the brown lines are still
currently loose; in that case I guess adding a CP at the desired spot on the
edge of the first "page" box plus some cut&paste job would be required).

Now, the questions:
	1. Does this make any sense from a user interface and user
expectation point of view?  Does this solve a real problem, and does it
appear to solve it in a desirable way?
	2. From the few implementation details I gave, does this sound
reasonable?
	3. Lars, do you feel this is the right time frame for me to commit
stuff if I get something running (or at least, non-dangerous intermediary
patches), or do you prefer that I stick to either a branch or a floating
patch for the moment? (I'm concerned with the release schedule you have in
mind).