Re: 0.93-pre1 is out!

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 18:55, W. Borgert wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 07:02:08PM +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
> > Starting work towards 0.93, the first prerelease is out today.  Please
> > download it at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.93/ and try
> > it out.  Report bugs to bugzilla at least.
>
> Do you think you can apply my patch for adding radio cells
> to the network objects?  I sent it to the list on Sun,
> 2003-12-07 17:47:00 +0000.  Also, there is an example
> diagramme attached, that can be added to the dia examples
> directory:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2003-December/msg00032.html
>
> I know, I should have put that into Bugzilla, but it's
> complicated to use, if you ever have used the great
> 'reportbug' tool...

Here's a bookmarkable link for submitting new shapes:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=dia&version=CVS+head&component=shapes&bug_severity=enhancement&bug_status=NEW&priority=Normal&op_sys=All&op_sys_details=&assigned_to=&cc=&keywords=PATCH&short_desc=&comment=&maketemplate=Remember+values+as+bookmarkable+template&form_name=enter_bug
Just remember to add the attachment.

> Note: The patch still applies cleanly to anon CVS of
> yesterday, but I found, that I forgot the network.sheet.in
> change.  It is attached to this mail.

It'll go in if any showstopper bugs pop up.  Unless it drowns in other
mail, in which case a bugreport would have been a good idea.