UML and abstract methods

Hi

Today I started using dia to draw my uml diagrams. Cool tool! I got a
little problem now: In my classes there are often abstract
properties/methods. I could not find a way to display these items in
italic, as defined in uml. Is there no way to do this or am I just to
blind to figure it out?

Any help is kindly appreciated!

--
Regards