Re: How do I define a bounding box for the METAPOST output?

Hi there.

Are you running your MetaPost through the "mpost" program before
importing it into LaTeX?  Pdflatex doesn't handle raw MetaPost very
well.  I usually add a ".mps" rule to my LaTeX makefiles:

-----
file.pdf: file.tex figure.mps
	pdflatex file.tex

%.mps : %.mp
	mpost $<
	mv $(notdir $(<:.mp=.[01234])) $@
-----

Then "\includegraphics{figure}" imports figure.mps instead of figure.mp.

This works for me with Dia 0.92 or the latest CVS under Linux.

                -Fred