Re: [Fwd: DIA - New shapes.]

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 12:00, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I got this today. Forwarding to mailing list.

Thanks for your contribution.  I took a look at it, and it seems to me
they would be more useful with more connection points.  They should have
at least as many as the regular box/circle shapes.  The dot in the
middle of the "marked place" might do with being bigger, too.

Also a technical thing:  I see you have translations into a number of
languages in the .sheet file you provide.  If you have the .sheet.in
file and appropriate .po diffs (against recent CVS), it would save us a
lot of work.  Alternatively, we'd probably have to just put in the
English version and have the regular translators look at the .sheet file
you give.